Old June 18th 05, 03:00 PM
Wes Stewart

On 18 Jun 2005 04:13:38 -0700, "khanna"
wrote:

hi,
I am designing a yagi antenna at 2.4 ghz .I am in this antenna business
for just past 2 months.I am constantly looking for an appropiate balun
design.
Could anybody help me in finding these question-

Which design will suit for my purpose ?(ferrite core/ferrite rod or
any other thing?

At this frequency I would not consider ferrites.

As per my information 1:1 current balun may suit .Am I right ? If yes
then any other specification about it ?
where can I find complete DESIGN DETAIL about this perticular balun
(this is a bigger problem for me).

I want to request all antenna studs ,please help me. I have just 10
days to finish this project.

The slotted coax balun would be an option. I don't have a ready
reference, but you might look for the NBS standard gain antenna, as it
uses such a balun.

Also here is another possibility:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/projects/sk...dCoaxBalun.pdf