Old June 19th 05, 04:39 PM
Don

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"
title/title
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#3366ff"
I used 1:1 transformers at the antennas (random wire) and at the
receivers (two receiving locations in the house), similar to the
diagram @br
pre wrap=""a href="http://www.anarc.org/naswa/badx/antennas/"http://www.anarc.org/naswa/badx/antennas//a

I did this before seeing the above diagram. There is no direct ground at the antennas or at the receivers in my setup. Knocked out 99.9 % of the junk. Repeated this on an active antenna after the "shack box" to keep the downlead separated from the station receivers. This worked great as well. I am mostly interested in NDB DX but this worked good for SW as well in my situation. YMMV!

Don/pre
/body
/html