Old June 20th 05, 06:09 AM
mike maghakian

I went to see the FB you looked at. this was a great thread:

Seller uses foul language when talking to customer. A disgrace to E-Bay !
Buyer tarkvin ( 383) Jun-02-05 07:285776530010
Reply by aerospace_surplus: YET ANOTHER PIOUS SELF RIGHTIOUS MEMBER OF THE
BIBLE BELT CHECKING IN Jun-02-05 07:36
Follow-up by tarkvin: I guess this "person" was raised among monkeys or
crocodiles, not among humans.. Jun-02-05 08:22

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
mike maghakian wrote:
Dear aerospace_surplus,

the back of the receiver says DR22, how could it be the DR33
------his answer-------

i bought this from boeing i'm not a radio mother ****ing expert

you can see how i try to hide all the tags so a dumb**** like you cant
see them

**** you

If you read his feedback, almost all of the negs indicate he's fond of
salty language.