Old June 20th 05, 12:10 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

More drivel from the 'tard boy.

more mindless insults from little Bozo...

Another stupid response from a dumb Canuck.

more mindless insults from little Bozo...what is this one? Number four out of a
repertoire of ....four....? Things haven't been the same since that horse you
were molesting kicked you in the head. Come to think of it, aren't you using
that pre-existing injury to get an insurance settlement now? That would be so
YOU..Amazing what the promise of thirty thousand does even to the 'morals' of a
pervert.

Only thirty thousand? Damn, why am I wasting my time. Thirty thousand was just the
price quoted to fix my neck!

LMAO at the stupid Canucky 'tard.

Continue to tote.

dxAce