Old June 20th 05, 10:04 PM
David

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:47:36 -0500, clifto wrote:

MnMikew wrote:
"David" wrote...
"immediately after untrained building personnel had sprayed the technical
employee lounge, unbeknownst to FNC workers on break there,"

I'm surprised you didn't blame this on Bush.

I'm having a great deal of trouble finding anything on this from any
on-line news source at all, using Google to search the news for the
quoted string "fox news" with "osha" or "spray" or "diazinon" or several
other descriptive words. I smell a hoax. There are literally hundreds
of other news services who would love to report this about Fox, so it
shouldn't be hard to find at least a dozen using Google news.

A hoax perhaps, but the word ''Exclusive'' may be a clue as to why no
one besides us knows about it. Why don't you ask these people if it's
a hoax:

http://tinyurl.com/9rrj2