Old June 21st 05, 08:20 AM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:17:40 -0400, "Walter Maxwell"
wrote:

Hi All,

Reg asked if I could send my data as an email, so I converted the file to text
format to be able to present the data in full here in this msg.

I checked to see that the tabular format remained intact, and it did in Outlook
Express, so here it is. I hope the tabular format will remain intact in your
browsers. Be sure to give your screen maximum width. If it doesn't, let me know
and I'll resend in PDF format.

I'd like to hear your comments.

Hi Walt,

Thanx big time for this work of dedication. I have other projects to
attend to, but I am sure looking forward to close examination of this
trove of data by hunkering down with Mathcad and casting up some
charts. Hope to do that within the week if not sooner.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC