Old June 21st 05, 04:41 AM
John Smith

I suppose everyone has something to say...

We are experiencing a time in our history where people are living a lot
longer than they ever used to--and in better health.

This is causing a problem in how to get them moved aside so younger and
more capable minds can grab the reins. However, those grizzled old
hands hands have a death-grip while the buggy heads for the cliff...

John

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
Jim:

I just took it for granted that everyone experienced life a lot like
me. Remember when your were 21? And how back then 50 year old people
looked like they had one foot in the grave? How 60 year old people
looked as if they were preserved in formaldehyde? And, were just
about as interesting to chat with as window drapes?

Now that you are old--suddenly you got blind?

I am 55 and people even 65 are about as interesting as rocks--

If your views weren't so narrow, you might find what those 60
somethings have to say is interesting. I suppose that when you get to
be 60+ you will of course be absolutely enchanting.