Old June 21st 05, 05:30 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lucky wrote:

Hi Mike

did you buy the radio from him already? I can't believe this guy is allowed
to deal with people on Ebay or anywhere for that matter. Ebay allowing this
guy to talk this way all this time is truly outrageous, You should call your
local T.V. news station and tell them you have a Ebay story to tell them.

Show them the e-mails and try to get e-mails from the other people who he
spoke to this way. The story is about Ebay's morals, rules, and the people
it allows to do business with the public. I would do it. If it went on T.V.
and Ebay saw it, they would HAVE to respond and suspend this guy for good.

You'd get even for yourself and all the present and future people this guy
will hassle and hurt. Sorry to hear about this Mike. You didn't deserve
that.

Lucky

Yeah Mike, take a few lessons from Lucky on how to whine. From Lucky's
standpoint a bit of rudness that this guy displays is a major crime and
national shame. A small dent in a power supply is akin to a disaster
like the Titanic for Lucky. Lucky lives a sheltered life.