Old June 21st 05, 05:36 PM
Dave Heil

John Smith wrote:
I suppose everyone has something to say...

....and our problem is to determine whether it is worth listening.

We are experiencing a time in our history where people are living a lot
longer than they ever used to--and in better health.

This is causing a problem in how to get them moved aside so younger and
more capable minds can grab the reins.

"Younger" doesn't necessarily mean an improvement. Then you need to
define "more capable". You need to explain why younger and older can't
co-exist.

However, those grizzled old
hands hands have a death-grip while the buggy heads for the cliff...

Your agenda is given away when you use terms like "grizzled old" (maybe
you meant "grizzled, old") and "death-grip".

Finally, you'll have to establish as fact that there is a buggy and that
it is heading for a cliff.

Dave K8MN