Old June 21st 05, 09:01 PM
John Smith

it is proper to quote anything which has been said...

I would think it is obvious it is what I am saying that I am quoting...

I am asking a question, and giving what I hear as the interpretation of
his thinking...

.... you guys just don't get it do you? My whole point is that all you
are about is personal attacks and not about any real discussion--to
which you supply another personal attack as if that doesn't prove my
point.... get a clue.... you constantly demonstrate that you are
self-serving and into attacking any person who presents any part of the
problem--since you benefit from the existing problem...

John

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
Michael:

So, your logic goes something like this, "That problem exists in
other places too--we have nothing to worry about."

Quotes even!

I don't recall saying "we have nothing to worry about"

We do, and ham radio is waay down on the list of problems that occur
due to the lack of US citizens going for technical careers. And it
isn't going to be fixed by Ham radio.

- Mike KB3EIA -