Old June 22nd 05, 01:50 AM
Richard Clark

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:35:11 -0400, "Walter Maxwell"
wrote:
Your mentioning Mathcad, (I have 2000i ed.)

Hi Walt,

My version is ancient in comparison, but I can't see the cost of
upgrading.

made me think of using Excel to
produce some graphs of the data, however, there are two other projects that must
come first. I have used Mathcad only to solve problems using the equations one
can build there, and have not explored the graphing possibilities.

I enjoy Mathcad for tying them together. When I think of Excel, it is
with pedestrian bar graphs and pie charts.

With both
Excel and Mathcad available do you think I should spend the time learning
graphics with Mathcad, or stick with Excel which I already know how to use?

Stick with Excel, but look into XLZIZL.xls for analysis.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC