Old June 22nd 05, 02:24 AM
KØHB

"Ron" wrote in message ...
What is even worse is the rate of return for contest QSO's via Logbook of the
World which is free and almost effortless if one has a computer log which
contester's usually have.

My experience is just the opposite. I have just over 30,000 QSO's uploaded to
LoTW. My overall hit rate is 13%, but if I examine contest weekend dates only,
my hit rate is 24%. If I narrow the seach to just domestic contest weekends
(SS, NAQP, state QSO parties), the hit rate is 41%. That tells me that
contesters are far more involved in LoTW than is typical of the overall ham
community.

73, de Hans, K0HB