Old June 22nd 05, 12:09 AM
Tim Wescott

Thanks for the suggestion. I called Zenith (now LG Electronics) twice.
First to talk to "customer service" who never heard of Heathkit and
said they don't carry manuals. She had some trouble formulating a
complete English sentence, so I didn't trust her reply.
My second call was to "parts". After 15 minutes on hold, I decided it
wasn't worth any more time, given the (un) likelihood of a positive
response.
Well, I guess I'll try one more rec.radio.amateur subgroup and see what
happens. Hope springs eternal :-)

There's a
www.heathkit.com that carries some of the same educational
kits that the old Heathkit used to, and it's in Michigan.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com