Old June 22nd 05, 07:11 AM
john graesser

The commercial sources for documentation on these 2 items are
asking very high (way more than the cost of the items themselves)
prices for the paper work.

Welcome to the boatanchor world, for old computers it is even worse,
documentation was rarely taken care of as well as radio docs. For my old
computer collection, I regularly expect to pay more for docs than the
computer.

Even setting up archives of this sort of material doesn't work past the
death of the collector. The cp/m computer world lost the person who was
collecting boot disks for all machines and now can't seem to get the disks
back.
thanks, John.
KC5DWD