Old June 22nd 05, 08:02 PM
Cecil Moore

Ian White GM3SEK wrote:
Those are the reasons for the point I'm always wanting to make about the
Bird: it cannot be called in evidence to "prove" anything about forward
and reflected power, because it is entirely dependent on the theories
under debate.

But that makes you a little like the people who believe that man has
never walked on the moon. No amount of proof is ever sufficient. And
indeed, 1000 years from now, most of what we think we know now will be
obsolete.

So all we can do is operate within the laws of physics as we, the human
race, understand them to exist at the present time. The debate is
underway.

Can photonic wave energy "slosh" around side-to-side at sub-light
speeds?

Can the laws of physics embodied in the wave reflection model and
conservation of energy/momentum principles really be considered to be
"gobblygook" after faithfully serving man during a century of
scientific discovery?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp