Old June 22nd 05, 09:28 PM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:15:44 GMT, "Chris Trask"
wrote:

again showing that it is not taken out of context. With very little effort,
anyone can go through this thread (as well as the spin-off threads).

Hi Chris,

And if I wanted a refinement of what Tom said, does he get the same
chance at dialog as you are seeking?

Too often this turns to one interpreting for Tom (me or you).

Again, you have an issue you wish to present, that's fine, if you want
a debate judged, it needs more than one wrestler.

Strip out the controversy of he-said-she-said and cut to the heart of
what you have to offer. For one, I notice you say you have an
improved BalUn. To me it looks slightly blighted irrespective of what
Tom may have to say (and I certainly don't count him as an authority
on the topic).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC