Old June 22nd 05, 09:12 PM

jamulc wrote:
Yes, I've heard quite a bit about the good results that these Wellbrook
antennas can provide. Unfortunately, I'd have nowhere to put it. I
don't even have a balcony at my present location.
The real solution would ultimately be for me to move from this place.
Unfortunately, that's unlikely to happen in the short-term.

I'm wondering if there's any chance you could get persmission to put a
Wellbrook antenna on your roof. They're no more obtrusive than the
satellite dishes that are probably already up there. If you found a
quiet spot, that might work really well.

Just a thought...

Steve