Old June 22nd 05, 10:58 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Tapioca Pudding AKA fatso 2test wogie wrote:

One more time if you were as good at cw as you claim, you'd have
passed the 20 wpm code test and got the Extra Class license.

How you figure that wogie? There are lots of hams who can do 20+ but
don't hold an Extra. You are too chicken to take me up aren't you? Poor
2test chicken wogie, brags about his welfare extra lite ticket, but
won't get on the air for a cw qso. Why? Because he can't copy 2 wpm.
What a putz!

Funny how the retest letter didn't specify that,

Funny how you think that November, 1999 (when Roger got the
warning letter because of faked evidence you sent in)

Sure sure wogie, we all know it was fake, you betcha (wink wink).

and the
retest letter issued July, 2000)(which gives no specific reason
for a retest) which was issued months and months later, were for
the same thing.

Funny how Riley made you retest *after* you were caught jamming other
stations on 20 meters. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!