Old June 23rd 05, 08:20 AM

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:53:53 GMT, m II wrote:

wrote:

Why wish death on all of them? Only about eighty percent of them are
deviates. Ninety percent tops...

So it's OK to wish death on them because they don't agree with
your norms? I'd be very inclined to lie my way onto any jury trying
you, you moral-less POS.

I see you missed the gross exaggeration and obvious satire. I find your
willingness to lie in order to get a false conviction troubling though. This is
the attitude that starts overseas wars on oil rich countries using false
pretexts. Remember the bit about bearing false witness against your neighbour?

Perhaps you missed the irony of your own statement. You would lie because I
allegedly have no morals. That is funny, in a very twisted sort of way.

mike

Gross it was, but there was nothing obvious about the satire
and if it was intended to be satirical, it was a **** poor attempt.

I don't need any help from the likes of you as regards irony.