Old June 23rd 05, 10:42 AM

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
K=D8HB wrote:
"John Smith" wrote

....so younger and more capable minds ....

As if!

Gee, and I always thought that experience was "the
best teacher". Silly me!
Turns out younger is more capable. By that tortured
logic, we ought to be
issuing call signs on birth certificates so we
can capture the REALLY capable minds!

Those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it..

Didn't' you know, Hans - there are a brand new set
of laws of physics
now - and the big thing is that they can only
be understood by those under 25.....

- Mike KB3EIA -

Hello, Mike

I'm not sure it is necessarily the young folks.
I keep hearing that pi is exactly equal to three.

Dang, I'm getting old. I thought it was approximately
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10.

Of course, I may have well made a type. I know another 50
places or so, but
if I didn't make a typo in the first 50, I sure as heck will in the nex=

t 50
LOL.

Funny how they love their cell phones and satellite
television. I keep
hearing that the theory of gravity is only a theory, but, if
you try, you
will find that you can't achieve a stable orbit with anything
but the
established "theory". Of course, even Einstein was mistaken
for a janitor
and also dismissed by folks after WWII about the dangers of
atomic fission
and fusion. He was, after all, old and decrepit.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Have they found the weapons of mass destruction yet?

I hear they know where Bin Laden is. So ... ????

Nada. Zilch. Zero. It is claimed that they don't want
to offend certain
nations. Yet, I hear that the U.K. is left-leaning.
You know, I am getting
sick to my stomach of the "spin" some folks are
putting on things.

Me too, Jim and Mike...

Seems that it's not technology they object to as much as
science. Like any science that says the earth is more
than about 6000 years old. Or science that shows we share
an enormous amount of DNA with other primates. Or any
science that says maybe we shouldn't have so many babies,
because the earth can only support a limited number of
people. Global climate change? Hole in the ozone layer?
Just theory, from "liberal academics"...

Nothing new - look what happened to folks like Galileo
who said the earth wasn't the center of the universe.
Next thing ya know they'll take "Inherit The Wind" off
the shelves...

73 de Jim, N2EY