Old June 23rd 05, 09:26 PM
gb

"Photoman" wrote in message
I'm building a few yagis for 432 and two meters and need a source for
stainless steel push on retainer rings, sometimes called push nuts
(incorrectly) to fit element diameter of 3/16" aluminum rod. I know they
are made but cannot find a source searching with Google. Any help here
would be appreciated. I have the spring steel variety but they rust after
2 or 3 years so the antennas have to be taken down and the retainers
replaced.

Thanks and 73,
Ken, KC4IH
Remove the (nospam) to reply or reply to the group.

DX Engineering also has a variety of mounting methods - elements to boom.

Greg