Old January 19th 04, 12:02 AM
Phil Nelson

" Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news:6egOb.10630$ct4.4087@lakeread05...
I don't operate a museum full of shelf queens. You can always save the

old
caps in a sack in case some future owner wants to restuff them. Keep in

mind
that it's basically impossible to restuff a plastic cap such as a Black
Beauty.

I'll bet Syl comes up with replicas pretty soon, if he hasn't already.

Sure, why not. And rather than waste good new mylars inside those repros, he
can have a few hundred bad old paper caps from my saving-sacks. Then he can
peddle the repackaged "bumblebees" to guitar guys on Ebay for $$$. No point
wasting time trying to match up correct values -- those guys want
distortion, and I have bushels to offer!

:-)

Phil