Old June 24th 05, 01:44 AM
Dee Flint

Default Gearing up for Field Day & Promoting Ham Radio

This year I decided to try something a little different. Early this week, I
sent an email to the people in my office briefly describing Field Day and
how one of the things we do is send messages. I then told them that they
could help us with our message sending practice by giving me messages to
send to friends and family. Well I am very pleased to report that I have 13
messages to send from non-hams to other non-hams. At least a few people
will be exposed to amateur radio to a small degree.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE