Old June 24th 05, 02:10 PM
K4YZ

Dee Flint wrote:
This year I decided to try something a little different. Early this week, I
sent an email to the people in my office briefly describing Field Day and
how one of the things we do is send messages. I then told them that they
could help us with our message sending practice by giving me messages to
send to friends and family. Well I am very pleased to report that I have 13
messages to send from non-hams to other non-hams. At least a few people
will be exposed to amateur radio to a small degree.

Whoa! Way to go...that's not only thinking "outside the box", but
gift wrapping it with a pretty bow!

Next time, same request, but get them to bring the message to the
FD site!

73/88

Steve, K4YZ