Old June 24th 05, 07:43 PM
Dave Platt

Greetings

A gentleman on another group.. is telling me that he wants to put up an
offset dipole antenna and feed it with a balum.. He is a new amateur and I
can tell he does't have much antenna knowledge...

He is being advise to use an offset antenna wich in my mind isn't the best
answer to his problem....

That may depend to some extent on what his problem is grin

Does anyone know of a website that describes the offset antenna better than
I can....

http://www.cebik.com/gup/gup9.html seems a good place to start.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO