Old June 25th 05, 08:09 AM
Richard Clark

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 05:42:31 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

Richard, KB7QHC, will spin off at a tangent into Shakesperian verse.

Hi Reg,

Let's draw a chord between 3 soil samples to see how fruitless knowing
"How to measure soil constants at HF" really is:

You are in farm country where the annual rainfall is 835mm. Where the
mean temperature is 12.8°C. Where the soil is 20% sand, 65% silt, and
15% clay.

What is the Conductivity in the 80M band?

You are in farm country where the annual rainfall is 360mm. Where the
mean temperature is 4.9°C. Where the soil is 65% sand, 20% silt, and
15% clay.

What is the Conductivity in the 80M band?

You are in farm country where the annual rainfall is 790mm. Where the
mean temperature is 6.9°C. Where the soil is 31% sand, 33% silt, and
36% clay.

What is the Conductivity in the 80M band?

OR

We return to our regularly scheduled "More Les Dames d'Escoffier
Recipes with your host Punchinello." Today we discuss packing coaxial
tubes with meringue to measure propagation delay for custards.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC