Old June 25th 05, 06:02 AM
Scott in Baltimore

I don't know who k1man is but as soon as someone plays the "we need to
silence him" card, I'm inclined to take the opposite position. In fact,
I'm going to write my own letter to the FCC and telephone with my
personal thoughts. Perhaps if this k1man was going to hire an attorney,
a defense contribution fund could be set up. I'd send the first dollar.
Each time the post is made by the crybaby in Monroeville near the
Miracle Mile, the defense fund address should also be posted. Now,,what
exactly did this k1man person, do? And what the hell is it with people
in Pennsylvania regarding radio and the internet always wanting to get
in other people's business?

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-259301A1.html