Old June 25th 05, 06:04 AM
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I don't know who k1man is but as soon as someone plays the "we need to
silence him" card, I'm inclined to take the opposite position. In fact,
I'm going to write my own letter to the FCC and telephone with my
personal thoughts. Perhaps if this k1man was going to hire an
attorney, a defense contribution fund could be set up. I'd send the
first dollar. Each time the post is made by the crybaby in Monroeville
near the Miracle Mile, the defense fund address should also be posted.
Now,,what exactly did this k1man person, do? And what the hell is it
with people in Pennsylvania regarding radio and the internet always
wanting to get in other people's business?

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-259301A1.html

**** him and anyone that looks or sounds like him!