Old June 26th 05, 03:01 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

And you be sure to remain in CanaDuh... 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Count on it. I refuse to be fingerprinted and interrogated by any tourist
destination I'd like to visit. The world is full of nice destination who like
tourist dollars and don't treat you like **** at the borders or in their
airspace. The economic decline of many US communities, near the border
especially, is troubling to the local business people, but until you Federal
Government stops it's totalitarian enactments, the money goes elsewhere.

Me? I'm not important or wealthy, but multiply what modest amounts I may spend
by a million or so, the results become VERY noticeable. Sorry for your loss.

Sounds to me like you Canuck's have a lot to worry about! (Along with being just
plain stupid).

Now go snort some poutine and leave regular folks alone.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm