Old June 27th 05, 09:56 AM

Bert Craig wrote:

Hope everybody got what they were looking for out of their
Field Day experience. Take care es...

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI 1C NLI

Sorry we didn't hook up, Bert, but it was a great FD nonetheless.

Set up on a farm in NNJ. Class 1B-1 Battery. with K2 and 80/40 dipole
at about 70 feet, alongside a creek. Needed the creek - it was HOT! But
being in the valley didn't help propagation.

Made about 170 CW contacts, all on 80 and 40 meters. With the bonuses,
should be good for just over 2000 points.

Low-key this year, lots of other things going on, had fun and already
planning next year. My first FD was 1968 - don't think I've mised one
since.

73 de Jim, N2EY
FISTS #4360