Old June 27th 05, 08:21 PM
Charlie

I moved to Mississippi dumb-ass...I knew nothing about your alleged
"lawyers". BIOYA!!!

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"R. Scott" wrote in message
Well considering he is the former AB7SL it wouldnt surprise me this is
his creation. If you do a net search on good ole charlie you will find
lots of things. Including his imitating a couple of amateurs on the
newsgroups to promote his spamming of the Newsgroups with the Antenna
sales. I understand that 2 of them were really unhappy about that and
were getting lawyers and soon after that charles disappeared from the
net as AB7SL and now he has reappeared.

Charles charles, when you going to learn.
--
Rick
Everett, Washington