Old June 27th 05, 08:41 PM
Charlie

Yes one tends to "disappear" off Usenet when they move residences and don't
get back online for a year or so. Your powers of reason and deduction leave
a lot to be desired. But anyway have a great day and work on that logic
processing - OK?

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Rick Scott" wrote in message
ups.com...
Still the same charlie. And I dont think I said anything about me
getting a lawyer, Im just relaying what was said to me from a Gentleman
who's name and ham radio callsign was used on USNET to bolster your
comments. Funnything was, he didnt even use the internet. He was very
curious about where it came from and wanted to know where. I pointed
to Cable one to let them tell him.

Funny you disappeard off the internet shortly after that.

Coincidence I guess.

Good luck with that tower of yours. Im sure we will be reading much
more about it some day soon.