Old June 27th 05, 09:57 PM
Pastor Corncob

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bell wants to do less work because there have been numerous chupacabra
sightings around their studios. Who can blame him?

Steve

....and all this time I thought he was becomming increasingly
annoyed by all the linkage to the blather and bullshi+ promoted
by Richard "Face on Mars / One of Saturn's moons is really a
Spaceship" Hoagland.

http://aoreport.com/200502news_nasac...s_hoagland.htm

and also the original crackpot site below...(truly laughable)

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

(some of Bell's fans actually believe this crap!!)

----

"It's less a process of 'convertion' it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you dammed monkey-fu*kers. HTH. C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning 'alien technology'.

"Irrelevant, given that USENET isnt' "RL" to you, Ross."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer