Old June 27th 05, 10:08 PM
Charlie

Hahahahaha!

OH YEAH

sweepstakes
- and -
sweepsteaks

Are just simple typos......give it a f__king rest moron...

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Rick Scott" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charlie wrote:
Rick here is a cut and paste from your QRZ page for your callsign of N7HJ
Ricky J Scott
5 77th Pl SW
Everett WA 98203
USA

HERE is the snippet....
--
"The only contest I enter is Sweepsteaks (Both CW and SSB) so look for me
there. "

At least you can spell CW and SSB correctly....how long did those take to
learn Ricky?
--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

Ahhh Standard comeback there Charlie. Dive right to a Typo anywhere
you can find it and try to deflect from the truth.

Nice try.

Dont worry, I wont bother you again, as your still they same ole
charlie.

Just dont start promoting your Affiliate programs again and dont forge
headers again and you will not ever hear from me.

Good luck with your tower, but as a matter of principle, you might want
to save up a bit of rainy day cash for when the Insurance issue pops
up.

Let us know how the Power Company likes your Modification to thier
Power Pole. Ours issue tickets for Nails in them. Wonder how a tower
harness will go over.