Old June 28th 05, 12:25 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
http://www.centredaily.com/mld/dailytimes/11993917.htm

They had a pretty nice article. There was one error in that I was
explaining how the digital station worked, not actually using it. It's a
small point - but I want to mention it because it was the GOTA station,
and I was the control op.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Good show Mike. My local club, The Calhoun County Emergency Radio Club
had a nice field day in a park, lots of publicity. Down the road the
Calhoun County Amateur Radio Association had their own FD and had good
publicity and public officials come by. My group managed 454 qso's 3A AL.

I came home and passed out a couple hundred qso's on CW myself 1D AL.

Dan/W4NTI