Old June 28th 05, 10:26 PM
Jim Hampton

"Sparks" wrote in message
Oh my, yet another version of the "Hans Is A Radio Hero" story.
Down at the Legion, they have at least five or six different
versions of the story, with the best versions being told after several
shot 'n beers are consumed by the grand story teller.
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn, why do old men never tire of telling
borrrrrrrrrrrrrring embellished war stories?

73,

Sparks

Hardly embellished; Hans has his citation.

What, might I gently ask, have you done for this country? One doesn't
progress beyond E-7 by being a bullsh*t artist, you know .... )

Perhaps you'd care to share your expertise in communications.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA