Old June 29th 05, 08:24 AM
-ex-

Gudmundur wrote:

In article ,
says...

I'm an assassin and have to kill a mafia boss.I want to blow him up
with a radio bomb.

What do I need ?

Better bait, and a more powerful trolling motor.

Hey, doubtful he's still taking in comments on a month old de-trolled
post that has been nixxed by every usenet server in the
universe...except yours.

You could have probably gotten a place of presence on his Website, maybe
a photo?. No wait...that was also wacked a month ago. You weren't
quick enough. Dammit.

Don't respond to trolls unless you can do it with good comedy within 24
hours....unless you are like me and will reply to anything.

-Bill