Old June 29th 05, 09:21 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:

Hardly embellished; Hans has his citation.

What, might I gently ask, have you done for this country? One doesn't
progress beyond E-7 by being a bullsh*t artist, you know .... )

Really Most miliatry promotion, indeed most promotions in Government
and private industry is some form of politics.

BBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
! ! ! ! ! ! !

Spoken like a true gay pagan draftee chemical corps officer, Mark!

Having been promoted six times in the Marines, I can tell you
that, at least for Enlisted personnel in that service, politics has
NOTHING to do with it.

Bull#### well spun get some people very far indeed Clinton for example.

That's because ALL Clinton was was a politician, so WHAT did you
expect?

Perhaps you'd care to share your expertise in communications.

You really ought to go back to 98 and later and read some of
Markie's stuff, Jim! What a HOOT!

Steve, K4YZ