Old June 29th 05, 09:52 AM
N9OGL

Stebie said:
Sure it does.
But the FCC said you don't meet licensing criteria.
I am sure mumsie and popsies have given you everything you want
when you want it, Todd, but the real world isn't about to tolerate a
spoiled brat easily.
I doubt that we're getting all the story here, but I am willing to
bet that the bottom line is that YOU failed to meet licensing criteria,
hence no license.

Maybe it's your frequent use of fake last names or that you
represent yourself to be the "CEO" of a non-existant corporation. Or
maybe you just said "FO" one time too many to the wrong person and they
put a little black star next to your name!

Who knows. Who cares. All I can say is that having seen what
kind of person you really are in THIS forum, the people of Taylorville
have been well served by the FCC in it's refusal to license you in any
broadcast service.

No dickhead, that was it according to the FCC I didn't file during the
filing window proven that the FCC are a bunch of liars, like yourself.
but hey that's ok, I've got the amateur bands and I'll use them.

Todd N9OGL