Old June 29th 05, 02:06 PM
N9OGL

Some Moron said
What I mean is: "I t p r o v e s t h a t y o u a r e n 't a b l e t o f o l l o w i n s t r u c t i o n s.

No steve what you don't understand is the FCC area bunch of scumbags
who go to the federal courts claiming that all a person has to do is
apply for a license and a waiver, and when some one does it (and by the
way I'm NOT the only one that has done it) the FCC wouldn't time the
****ing time to even look at the application or waiver. The FCC DOES
NOT SERVE THE PUBLIC INTREST, the only interest the FCC serves is the
BIG companies. That's all I really have to say because in my opinion
your nothing but a waste of space, a sadist control freak, with a god
complex.

Todd N9OGL