Old June 29th 05, 02:46 PM
Bill Sohl

Mike,

First let me state again for the record, the issue for myself
and for No Code (test) International is morse code TEST
opposition...not any "hatrid" of hams learning and using morse.

With that clarification, my answer to your question is... IMHO,
if anyone wants HF access, they should learn morse now to get
their General rather than wait for any FCC changes.

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK, Director NCI
---------
"Michael Coslo" wrote
in message ...
What is more important:
1. Having a license that allows HF access.
2. Not having to learn Morse code.

IOW, is standing on principle, and refusing to learn Morse code a better
thing than learning it to get the priveliges?
- Mike KB3EIA