Old June 29th 05, 05:03 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
What it proves is that you aren't able to follow instructions.

What do you mean??

What I mean is: "I t p r o v e s t h a t y o u a r e n '

a b l e t o f o l l o w i n s t r u c t i o n s.

Waivers don't have filing window, waivers can filed
at anytime....the point are a bunch of lying scumbags just like
yourself.

No one's lied to you, Todd.

and you are lieng about Todds point or at best you missed it although I
don't can ahrdly see howthat is possible

You just haven't got what it takes to step up to the plate and
take responsibility for your own actions or failings.

Even if true it is a failing you personaly should be able to understand
since you suffer from it

Steve, K4YZ