Old June 29th 05, 05:08 PM
james

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:53:03 -0700, Roy Lewallen
wrote:

It's a little more complicated than that. The line doesn't simply
multiply or divide the impedance by a constant, like a transformer --
except in the special case of a quarter electrical wavelength line or
odd multiples thereof.

***

Roy

I believe this thread started on rec.radio.cb

and yes your correct here. I just did not want to get into great
details on quarter wave sections and uses of transmission lines as
lumped elements. I though that was beyond the scope of the original
post. I am kind of sorry that I even mentions what I did.

james