Old June 29th 05, 10:37 PM
KØHB

"Tony VE6MVP" wrote

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:07:06 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote:

Would somebody take this collection of words and pseudo-words over to
sci.crypt
and see if they can parse it into human-readable language?

It may also be that English is not that person's first language.

I didn't immediately recognize it as English. However, since the person who
wrote that gibberish claims to be a lifelong resident of the mid-west USA, I
think we can presume he was TRYING to communicate in English, but it would be
difficult to conclusively prove it from the evidence. Eh?

73, de Hans, K0HB