Old June 30th 05, 12:29 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"KØHB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Michael Coslo" wrote

IOW, is standing on principle, and refusing to learn Morse code a better
thing than learning it to get the priveliges?

Mike,

Maybe I'm disqualified from answering the question, not being a "Morse
code Hater", but humor me.

I knew Morse code for several years before I was interested in becoming an
Amateur Radio licensee....

....but if I hadn't known it I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have gone to
the trouble to learn it just to get an Amateur Radio license.

73, de Hans, K0HB
FISTS # 7419

Gee.....now I know what MY problem is.....I heard of ham radio. Found out
the requirements to get a license. Studied and passed the requirements.

Thanks for the insight Hans.

Dan/W4NTI