Old June 30th 05, 02:02 AM
james

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:31:36 -0700, Richard Clark
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:22:48 GMT, james wrote:

In electrical engineering it is the instantaneous power density of two
signals passing at the same spot from two directions. That is called
Convolution.

Hi James,

No, it is called Superposition, and that is done only with voltage or
current. What you are describing may be associated with the Fourier
convolution of power series - an entirely different field (and not
even additive).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

*****

Okay maybe I am not expressing my self correctly and right now I don't
realy have the time or patience to look back through my old text
books. It has been several years since I have done a lot of RF work
and some things are not as fresh in my mind. It does seem like the
less you use the more you forget or have trouble explaining what you
think.

Most of my work lately has been away from RF.

james