Old June 29th 05, 11:45 PM
Bruce Markowitz

My local Uniden distributor says his tech could replace that with a
different color. Lets see just how bad it is

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:25:43 -0400, Rob wrote:

I'd have to agree, I find Blue LEDs hard on the eyes. Especially in low
light conditions. What makes it worse is the plethora of manufacturers
who have jumped on the 'loaded with blue LEDs' bandwagon simply because
they're relatively new to the market.

Rob.

Buzzygirl wrote:
Monitoring Times gave this a great review... about the only thing the
reviewer didn't like about it was the blue backlight.

Anyone have one? If so, do you find it to be worth the price (which is
pretty high, IMO)?

Jackie