Old June 30th 05, 11:28 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Some Moron said
What I mean is: "I t p r o v e s t h a t y o u a r e n 't a b l e t o f o l l o w i n s t r u c t i o n s.

No steve what you don't understand is the FCC area bunch of scumbags
who go to the federal courts claiming that all a person has to do is
apply for a license and a waiver, and when some one does it (and by the
way I'm NOT the only one that has done it) the FCC wouldn't time the
####ing time to even look at the application or waiver.

"...wouldn't time the ####ing time..."

Angry, aren't you?

The FCC DOES NOT SERVE THE PUBLIC INTREST...(SNIP)

That's your opinion.

However they did, in their best judgement, keep YOU off the public
airwaves, and as far as I am concerned that was worth almost all the
other grief they could possibly promulgate for any radio service.

(UNSNIP)...the only interest the FCC serves is the BIG companies.

Gee, Todd...there's a couple of LPFM stations near me, and none of
them seem to have any problems with "big companies" OR the FCC.

That's all I really have to say because in my opinion
your nothing but a waste of space, a sadist control freak, with a god
complex.

Let's see...why am I NOT impressed...?!?!

You're a foul-mouthed bigot...

You're a radio scofflaw...

You're borderline functionally illiterate...

You're a deadbeat parasite, almost 40 and still mooching off
mumsie and popsie...

I could go on, but anything else would just be icing on the
cake...

Steve, K4YZ