Old June 30th 05, 12:04 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

I'd like to dig that post out of Google.

He made severl of them also made the threat repeatly in email to me

But he tries to make out that he's really a nice guy and only has your
family's best interest at heart.

I never said any of that, Brain.

What I HAVE said is I wonder if your families know how you act in
a public forum.

Prehaps you have never said but you clearly try to make as if your
realy anice and only has our family's best interest at heart

It's not your family's interest, Mark. It's yours.

You need help. Someone needs to get you to it since you won't go
on your own.

Do you lie to your wife and kids like you do in here?

Stevie Claims a lot of ####

Agreed. He backs up none of it with documentation.

I have all the "documentation" I need right here when it comes to
you two...your own words. Lot's of it. Over and over.

All that you need prehaps. since you need none at all I am sure you
have that
but you don't back it up for anyone else.

Sure I do.

Brain insisted that I was never in MARS and know nothing about it.
I made one error as it pertainted to Chief MARS, and he now claims my
lack of knowledge on MARS is "vast".

I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even military
units of assignment where pertinent.

Then he said, "Oh, I need "DOCUMENTATION".

Whelp, he's got far more information to verify MY claims than any
he's ever provided for any claim he's ever made.

As far as I am concerned, the information's been delivered.

You don't use our own word
you make stuff up, or you distort the context, or at best you start
assume, and if you were ever a maraine you know what ASSuME means

Nothing's made up, Mark.

Even YOU have the resources to verify anything I've ever said in
this forum except that I won't discuss my combat service in the Corps.
If Lennie and Brain want to subsequently say "it didn't happen", well,
they can have fun doing it but they'd still be wrong.

Now I will never try to stop you from making an ### of yourself, that
is your right, but you don't have the right to make others make the
trip with you

Coming from the "Drafted At Age Eight And They Won't Let Me Resign
Colonel In The Chemical Corps..."...?!?!?!

ROTMFFLMMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

As for my affiliation with MARS, well, you have the dates,
callsigns, etc. Any 12 year old who's watched a week's worth of CSI
could follow those leads.

There is the porblem I am 41 not 12 how foolish of me not realize it
(paraphrase of Maj West lost in space)

Oh Markie! You're lost in space, alright!

And how silly of ME...Guess 41 year olds don't watch CSI,
eh...?!?!

I said relitively harmless, they are far more dangerous one than
Stevie. more wooried about him inciting other folks with his crap.

The thought of Steve as puppetmaster...

But you're the PuppetBoy, Brain...Dutifully mimicking your
master's words.

Who is Brain's Master? ME Steve (it is the clear inference) flattering
but another lie on your part

Remember what you said about "assume", Markie...?!?!

No...it's NOT you...You flatter yourself.

The "honor" of being Brain's string puller belongs to another.

But then, when he made his "bricks through windows, slashed tires, and
terrorized wives" comments, he assured us that it was only "other
people" who do such things. He is as pure as the driven snow.

And so far you've been making the not so veiled suggestion that I
said all of those as a threat against you, Lennie, or whomever.

And so you have in the sentence above.

It's yet more evidence of your own lying, Burke.

No it is evidence of your guilt

Guilt of what?

So far you've not made good on substantiating THAT claim.

No need you do that for him

No, I've not.

However Brain HAS made MY point that he's a pathological liar.

Over and over and over and over and..................

Do you not see why it's so easy to prove you a liar, Burke?

I don't. I'll wager he doesn't, since you haven't proven anything.

Sure I have. Repeatedly.

His suggestion that comments I made about how Internet antagonists
like Lennie Anderson have incited people to do the aforementioned
violent acts was a "thinly veiled threat" being one of them.

Brain could defend his accusations then, he can't do it now.

Then we can recycle his "ARES is overblown" comments, followed up
with reams of reports of how ARES teams are being lauded and the
federal government is pouring in $100's of thousands of dollars to
support ARES programs.

Let's not forget his "Unlicensed devices play a major role in
emergency comms" rant, along with his "I was legal DX from Somalia"
stories.

None even yur membership in Mars, not that I realy doubt it (or care)
but you have not proved it, You are too lazy to do that you want him to
prove it for you.

Well I know I will not carry your baggage I doubt brain will either

You're not man enough to carry MY "baggage", Mark, and Brain
couldn't find it.

Brain was given information so he could independently verify it.
I am quote sure that even if I got replacemtn copies of old licenses
and authorizations, he'd claim them "altered" or other such silliness.

He'd have a hard time calling the folks in the various MARS or
USMC offices liars, though.

Do these posts need to wind up in your wife's hands so SOMEone can
get you into the help you need to stop your erratic behaviour...?!?!

And there is a Blackmail threat Steve

It's only blackmail if I stand to gain from the act, Mark.

Brain (and you, for that matter) are in need of definitive care.
Sometimes it takes the insistance of the family to push a person to do
what's right.

(Please don't give me any more of that cock-of-the-walk "You
better not.." language either, Brain...You need help...lot's of it...)

More of your genital obsession again

Nope.

Sorry, Mark..."cock" does NOT exclusively refer to male genitalia.

Do some research on what "cock-of-the-walk" means.

Hence i take and have always taken precautions and thus Steve has never
managed to get closer than I have choosen to allow him he has contacted
people that know me and where the trails of breadcrumbs lead

I think he's a creep.

Sure you do.

But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting

Sure I do. My respose to him was one of sarcasm.

I don't take your lies and deceit.

But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting

Sure I do. My response to him was one of sarcasm.

Leave no crumbs if you can help it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....a crumb leaving a crumb...That's kinda
like child abandonment, isn't it?

Vermin Like Steve is why I am not nor will I ever be completely honest
on the Internet about my bio or location etc

Vermin! Hi!

And I like the way you broke his name down; Robber's Son.

I guess there's some proof of that too...

What proof does that require just adding a space

Adding a space?

What are you talking about?

Just another lie by people who find it easy to lie.

Not unless you are lieing on your FCC ap when spelled your name
RoberSon

Guess you ought to look at QRZ and see how my name's spelled,
Mark. Of course I know accuracy and truth are not your strong suits.

Steve, K4YZ