Old June 30th 05, 05:26 PM
J Tabor

Howdy Dave,

I understand WriteLog does a fine job with cw keying/sending. The n1mm.com
logger also does a good job.

Likely more than you wanted, but give them a look.

What rig and other software are you using?

Cheers,
KU5S
www.taborsoft.com
--
email sent to:
is discarded without being seen.
"Dave "Doc" Corio" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest a program for Windows (2000 Pro) that will key my HF
rig for CW? I have a Rigblaster already hooked up and functioning for the
digital modes, but would like to be able to key CW.

I don't really want or need the reception to be done by the computer, just
the actual keying.

I also have a control cable hooked up to the rig from an RS-232 port on
the PC.

Thanks in advance!

73
Dave